I have been reading some books about blogging recently and apparently I need a mission statement – okay, let’s go with this for a moment. When I started The Lightweight Photographer blog it was my intention to share information about lightweight cameras as well as information about achieving fast results when editing images. Four years on and I feel I have lost a little bit of focus. In an attempt to address this, I wrote a mission statement.
To create a valuable resource of lightweight photography information and to make this freely available.
And this is where I now need your help. When I sit down to write these blogs, as well as the tutorials on Lenscraft, I am guessing a little about what people want. I am also guessing as to what problems and concerns people have about following a lightweight approach. So…
- Do you have concerns about the image quality of micro 43 for example?
- Do you like to print A3 images and wonder if you will be giving up print detail?
- Are you concerned about noise levels with compact cameras?
- Do you wonder about the aperture you should use with micro 43 cameras for depth of field?
- Do you shoot with a Lightweight camera? Why?
I really want to hear about your concerns, thoughts, observations and questions. This will allow me to focus the blog and my website to hopefully respond to some of these points. If it is to do with photography but in particular lightweight cameras and image editing, then I would like to hear.
Please take a moment to let me know your thoughts.